SARFC is home to senior level rugby for men and women at any skill level. We are always recruiting new players and no rugby experience is necessary. Our competitive rugby sides play in an interlock league against the top teams in the province. Our recreational teams play against other clubs in Edmonton area and Northern Alberta.
What is senior rugby?
Senior rugby refers to programs for anyone 18 years or older.
Rugby for ages 35+ is referred to as Masters.
Registered junior players (18 years old / Under-19) are encouraged to attend to develop their skill level and meet their senior teammates.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for training times/dates/locations.
2022 Season Announcements
- Women’s Program Coaches – head coach Josh Elliott with support from Michelle Mosher
- Men’s Coach – Alexis Michel
- Leagues entered:
- Alberta Women’s Premier (AWP)
- Edmonton Women Division 2 (EW2)
- Edmonton Men Division 2 (E2)
- Adding Men’s Division 3 (E3) if enough registered players