Our facility will implement a Restrictions Exemption Program as of Monday, September 20, 2021. Thank you in advance to our members and guests for your support and patience.
Masks remain mandatory when indoors, except when seated and eating/drinking.
Anyone age 12 or over will need to provide the following:
- Proof of vaccination
- Partial vaccination (one dose) accepted September 20 to October 25 if received 2 weeks before time of service
- Full vaccination (two doses) required after October 25
- Proof of a privately-paid negative PCR or rapid test within 72 hours of service (tests from AHS or Alberta Precision Laboratories not allowed)
- Documentation of a medical exemption
- Valid personal identification (birth certificate, driver’s licence, government issued identification card, etc) is also required for adults 18 years of age and older.
Gym access remains restricted to clubhouse hours. Sign in at the clubhouse bar. No group training is permitted and physical distancing required. Members must sanitize all surfaces after use.
More information is online at: https://www.alberta.ca/covid-19-public-health-actions.aspx