We are preparing as much as possible to offer modified rugby programming for the 2021 season. Ages 3-18 following youth sport restrictions and planning for adult teams as well.
- Registration for junior rugby (birth years 2009-2003) is open
- Go to reg.sportlomo.com/rugbycanada to sign up for programs starting April 26th
- More information about 2021 registration for U13-U18 junior teams
- Mandatory Respect in Sport course
- Proposed dates/times and junior rugby program info
- With the current restrictions on youth sport cohorts we need more coaches to run U5-U11 rugby. Email email@example.com for more info on how you can help.
- At this time it is non-contact rugby only. If contact resumes there will be an additional insurance fee and requirement to upgrade your registration.
- Non-contact player registration only valid for 12 weeks and is non-refundable.
- Junior player (birth years 2018 – 2002) = $50
- Senior player (birth years 2001 and earlier) = $75
- Senior rugby registration will remain closed until government restrictions on adult team sport are lifted: www.alberta.ca/enhanced-public-health-measures.aspx
A number of protocols will be in place to ensure the safety of all players, coaches and supporters. E.g., Team (cohort) sessions will not overlap so that field entry/exit traffic is minimized.
All players will be required to confirm attendance and complete a COVID-19 attestation (screening form) prior to every rugby session.