Following provincial guidelines, our organization has been approved and we are very excited to offer modified rugby activities for the remainder of the 2020 outdoor season.
All participants must be registered. Go to reg.sportlomo.com/rugbycanada
- At this time it is non-contact rugby only. If contact resumes there will be an additional insurance fee and requirement to upgrade your registration.
- Player registration is valid until April 30, 2021.
- Fees have been substantially reduced and are only the mandatory provincial and national union charges.
As of August 25th, the following teams are proceeding with return to play rugby:
- Junior Boys and Girls: Under-13, Under-15, Under-17 and Under-19
- Email email@example.com for further details
- Register by year of birth and we will notify you of the age grade cohort
- Junior Girls – Monday at 7:00 PM
- Junior Boys 1 – Wednesday at 6:00 PM
- Junior Boys 2 – Friday at 6:00 PM
- Senior Women: 18+ and 35+ “masters”
- Email or firstname.lastname@example.org for further detail
- Training Monday and Thursday at 6:30 PM
A number of protocols will be in place to ensure the safety of all players, coaches and supporters. E.g., at this time the only shared equipment will be a sanitized rugby ball. Team (cohort) sessions will not overlap so that field entry/exit traffic is minimized.
All players will be required to confirm attendance and complete a COVID-19 attestation (screening form) prior to every rugby session.